The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

12 September 2005

The Person Who Wanted to Discredit me

this is what i said on my friendster account on the person who wanted to discredit me

kung sino ka man na nambastos sa blogs ko,, well WALA KA SA ALIGN!!! you are hating the one thing we love,, WE loveAnime, WE love our Job and i'm ready to die if iwanted to, All that, For Protecting The OTAKUS andthe WELFARE of Anime Fans in the Philippines..If you want to kill me, Fine, Kill me, If you want to discredit me, fine, Discredit me, but I'll say this the last time,.I may die physically but I won't Die for my Destiny
Ok, I may be a stupid person but i have a Destiny,, The person who want to kill me (or discredit me) is the same person who WAS purging the comments of our posts,,
Here is his comment on our previous blog post. The Mother of All Speeches

markie said...
yuck!!!this is really a damn speech!!!know what redhor?!ur such a looser!!!i think u nid to stop doing nonsense things.......anime' fan?!yuck~!!!!!go to hell!!!you will just waste the time of your listeners...if there's any...back off pig!!!!!
Wed Sep 07, 12:52:28 PM PHT
Ok, He said that I'm wasting my time,,, oh yeah,, wasting, wasting,, but in my own words,, Wasting my time means doing nothing or keeping silent over a certain task,, THAT IS WASTING TIME but when you TELL A SPEECH OVER THE PLIGHT OF THE INDUSTRY TODAY,, well, that is not a Waste,, IT is therefore a Wake-upper on the current situation,, If he gets mad at me and tries to kill me,, well, he can do it.
And he is also the SAME PERSON who disrupted the comments on our Letter to the Management,, Just look on his "fierce" comment..
duh?! wats with u? an open letter for ABS? do u actually think they "can" read that?! they dont even know your URL? so wats the point of making one?! "wala akong masulat e!"... is that the reason why?! well.. for me, that open letter SUCKS! why?! duh!, im a kapuso! wahaha!
That's him, all right!
well, There is this ONE message that will tell to this guy.. First, Just as I Have said,, If he wants to discredit me,, well, do it, I'm ready to face it,, Secondly,, I may recieve death threats over the net,, Telling it that I am a very discreditful and disgraceful member of the society,, Well, whaddya know, He already said that in his own words!!. He ALREADY said that HE IS DISGRACEFUL!! oh, yes,, The Revenge is sweet, hehehe,,
But in my words, This person tries to make a mockery of his own self,, He is very much dsiplaced in his own society,, So all we want is to HELP him and ENLIGHTEN him in all about Anime,, Who knows,, he might think the other way around and give me a good thumbs up on my speech!!
That's All for now. HeAdIn'OuT!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to check out the GSD Subforum on ABS-CBN!,I have posted a new poll there And our GSD POLL is EXTENDED until January 2, 2006, So we can be sure of a Full Majority Decision over the ANIME OF THE YEAR!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huwag mo nang pansinin kung sino man iyan. Ang mga nilalang (hindi ko kasi alam kung tao iyan ;P) na banat nang banat ng mga argumento na walang malinaw na basehan ay hindi natin mapagkakatiwalaan ang katinuan. ;)

Unknown said...

Bilang anime fan, alam kong KAYA mong sagutin ang mga pinaratang niya sa iyo...

Ang tanong, kaya ba niyang sumagot sa mga banat mo?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, ang nararapat sa kanya, harapin siya sa mga sinabi nya at patunayan niya na bilib siya sa mga sinasabi niya.

Ahem, pasenya na. Nasa spiteful mood ako ngayon, nang nabasa ko yung mga sinasabi/ipinararatang sa iyo, Kira.