The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

23 September 2005

Happiness

Oh, the happiness that i am experiencing right now,, hmm, what could it be??


1. I just received a new sig from SoulAssassin, it was very very nice and it was very intricate,, I thanked him and i am currently using it on the two forums., if you want to see it, click on the link

2. I am in a Guild which is very unique, although it is very "mabaho" in nature, but they are the most friendly guild that i've ever joined.. they are known in the whole of Loki, my server, their name is E B A K,, Many special thanks to Kuya Ian (smoke, who accepted me at the first place, /gg), Fafa Rene (rusher), kuya Mikel(GM AnnE) and Kuya Marc (Fuji) and also to all of the other GM's (Xerxes, Nostradamus and Soji) and guild members for accepting me into the guild, now i can be playing RO a my inspiration into my schoolwork.

3. I am supported by Kuya Jamibu, Anime Kabayan, Kuya Tetsu, Soul Assassin, Evil Eye, Prodigy, Ate Colleen, Ronin and other anime fans who support my endeavours, Being an anime fan, commentator and otaku is a tough job, it is like having your feet on the deathzone because of what you are doing, tirades, comments, etc. etc.. and doing a hard time watching animax, hero, abs-cbn and, if circumstances allow, gma critically to get the message of the anime, but then again, being in their shoes makes me feel better than being alone.. I know that they are supporting me and I am 100% supporting them.. Thank you guys for making me happy!

4. I am in a section that is very much happy, A106 of LP,, these guys should be given a certificate of happiness because they are the most wacky, funny, jolly and other things that you can define the word happy, even though we are given terrible problems, i tell you, they are mostly happy even when tough times are met,, Thank you to Ms. Jeriny Geronimo and My classmates, hmm, i can't say em all but i know you guys,, Thank you for making me happy!. and lastly..

5. My one and only personal companions, my Family, my Closer Friends, my High school and Elementary friends, etc. They were there in all challenges of my life,, Triumphs, defeats, challenges,, i really wanted to thank them because they make my life more happy, and they signify that i am not alone in my life,. again,, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME HAPPY!!


I end my post with this,, I maybe the most terrible loner, but i am happy because of all of these people in my life in the past 17 years,, I may or may not forget them, but i know, they will and WILL have a place in my heart. especially the one whom i love..

Sayonara Ohayo! ^_^

No comments: