The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

27 September 2005

E B A K Guild

This is the story of a Guild that I Truly admire, even though it may sound a Bit strange to create a Blog post about a Guild that may sound Strange because of it's "kabahuan" yet we are calling ourselves as... E B A K, mga FUFU, Eto na ang hinihintay nyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why They are named EBAK?? Is it because of the Members and the GM's who confesss to be "fufu"???? or because We are too stinky to challenge others???. Strangely Enough,, it is none of the two.

EBAK Came from Four guilds, Estrus, Bamboo, Astronix and Kawayan,, Who bonded themselves to create a guild which is far better and far more stronger than their predecessors, It's predecessors in the Loki Guild are Immortalz and Virus, which, for me, are the Two best guilds in terms of "kulitan"

The first time EBAK Saw action was just last Feb or Mar, I think, Since then , It has been handled by the 6 most powerful and influential but Funny Guildmasters and Consultants,, Namely:

Fafa Reggie (Eigger........., BS)
Fafa Mark(fujimarcus, BS)
xxxnostradamusxxx (Main GM, Knight)
`oiram` or Sojiiro (2nd Main GM, Monk/Assassin)
WiZ XerXes (3rd Main GM, Wizard)
and, My Guild, AnnE(4th Main GM, Priest)

I joined EBAK Through Fafa Smoke (Kuya Ian) when I was 74, It was a Stroke of Luck because it was Siege time and I was in GM Nos's Guild, After the siege, There was a major re-org of the guild because of the breakage of the agit in Geffen, After 2 days, I posted on the EBAK Forums about my feelings on the guild re-org, I Said that "it was the guild that experienced me the best friendship that i experienced", too bad and many of Our guildmates are now experiencing the worst thing that's ever to happen, And that Is Quitting

Mga Ka fufu, I now tell you that, as your guildmate, that I Still Believe that You are the Best Guild that I've Ever Joined Because of The Friendship that Ties Us in the Guild, even though we are in conflict, There is still one who believes in the guild, And that is Me, as your Guildmate, And as I end my post. Let me say that We are still the MOST FUFUEST GUILD IN LOKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11,


-KiRa-YaMaTo-. Lv, 8*/50, Agi Knight


No comments: