The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

15 October 2005

Irresponsible Journalism In This World

Earlier, I asked my sister to lend me a copy of the FS Gazette, my Alma Mater's official schoolpaper, MY GOD, I Really Don't know what now happened to the Gazette, It now became a haven for Irresponsible Journalism, Cathy was not realizing that, SHE SHOULD NOT BE AN EDITOR IN CHIEF AND A SSC PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!, I am pushing her to RESIGN as an SSC or an Gazette Editor because it tends to lose credibility as An INDEPENDENT PAPER, or so i thought, IT IS NOT INDEPENDENT ANYMORE, it is now the VOICE OF THE ADMINISTRATION ON LAMEST ISSUES, Since I was at the helm on the Gazette's News Desk last year until I left, I NEVER, EVER CREATED A LAMBASTING EDITORIAL COLUMN BECAUSE OF "LOST SPACE"!!!!!! MY GOD!!!

Which reminds me of my active participation in the Anime Commentator's Circuit, WE will give you RESPONSIBLE INFORMATION on the Recent Views on Anime, not unlike some who tend to be one sided, like Ms. Melo,,

Please, Ms. MELO and Mr. JALANDONI, stop making us fools, Stop lambasting your stupid idealisms and BE OBJECTIVE, NOT SUBJECTIVE. You must fiscalize the Wrong, not to celebrate, WHO KNOWS, Atty. Dong Puno will Slap your faces for being an Inconsiderate Journalist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and who the hell are you to bad mouth someone? you think ang galing galing mo? tigas ng mukha mo talaga no. eh MALI MALI nga grammar mo! at diba hindi ka na associate editor ng sentinel? kapal mo. wag kang magpanggap na magaling kang journalist kasi wala kang kwenta magsulat! You shamless freak! hahahah! PWEH!