The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

02 July 2007

Paging ABS-CBN : Mobile Suit Gundam 00 in 2 years

Maybe after the hooha of GSD two years ago and still on-Air on ABS-CBN..

I think ABS-CBN Execs should get this latest Gundam Franchise after it airs in Japan in effect to call them "the new home of Gundams"

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=8190
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00

This will be the first Gundam Series to be broadcast in stunning 1080iHD. And possibly ABS-CBN will (i wish) air this as the First Dubbed anime to be broadcast in the same format.

Come on, with the advent of ABS-CBN Broadcasting in digital, Nothing will be impossible come they acquire this breakthrough series.

And yeah, The characters in their flightsuits made me remember of AmDriver. But as i say. Cannot judge until I see the series itself.

I wish that ABS-CBN Digital will air this first. then HeroTV in Digital too.. Probably around 2008-2009, preferably October (in time for their anniversary)

And yeah. the dubbing cast should also be great. Gari Ang was great in GSD. I wish a more greater Dubbing Team will handle this masterpiece.

For now, I will wait the first DVD volumes of this series by the time I reach 19. hehehe

And one more thing, Next time.. it should be placed on Primetime..preferably like... the Japanese 6pm Saturday slot.. Remove Komiks. please!

-HeAdIn'-OuT!-



No comments: