The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

30 July 2007

I have A Bad Feeling About HeroZone

Today, ABS-CBN will release their new programming lineup as part of their newfound aggressiveness on the Mega Manila Ratings game.

And As I see it on the PDI Ad yesterday. I sense that, Yeah, Yakitate, Cha-Cha and Other Classics will return in the morning schedule. but how about the AFTERNOON?

Like. ABS will be premiering it's new movie block "Pinoy Movie Hits" later with Sigaw as their premiere offering..

But I checked the issue today...erm..Where is HeroZone?

I mean, the Weekday HeroZone Block?!?!?!, The Law of Ueki and Eyeshield 21!!!!

I thought, it is still part of the schedule, but my scare has come for the worst because ABS-CBN is not airing Weekday HeroZone plugs for the past 2 days.

And. The Movie programming runs for 2 hours max. so this means, After the movie comes the Wendy-Bruce teleserye starrer "Margarita"

I have a bad feeling. Has ABS-CBN Removed weekday HeroZone again as a sacrifice for their aggressiveness on Mega Manila?

Is the ABS-CBN Afternoon Anime Slot always become the target of Charo Santos' Chopping Block??!

WTFH is Charo Doing!!!!

BONG OSORIO of ABS-CBN CORPORATE PR. ANSWER TO THIS ALLEGATIONS!!!


Filing the
-KiRa-YaMaTo- Report today at 0159hPST
-HeAdIn'-OuT!-
-KiRa-YaMaTo-

n.b. July Afterconventions will be posted on August 1

No comments: