The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

24 June 2007

KW AfterCon - The 6th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention/ KW Events Anniversary [DAY 1 ONLY]

The 6th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention was held last June 16 and 17 at the Megatrade Halls 2 and 3, SM Megamall, EDSA cor. Wack Wack Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City.

(what a opening statement..)

Of course, the hype of the 5th Toycon was still fresh in my mind. Because that event was my baptism of fire to all the anime events. So this Toycon marks my First anniversary in the realm of Anime Events. And I was sooooo glad that I celebrated it with my kafams in the WTF..

Arriving at the event area a little late (about 11:15am) with Twist, The noticeable sight of people were not seen. (probably because we arrived late) But we met with Shorty who also lined up to buy the ticket which costs Php70.00,

Entering the con Area., we first searched for the WTF Booth, after we rolled over the 2 Megatrades. we found Kuya Ryan (or Kuya Bear), Ate Tel, Eloisa, Kuya Joel, Ate Ehm and Jelo who were manning the booth and having their Lunch. Later, I also saw J, Jemire, Jake, JC, Desiree, Vec, Momo-chan, Taki, Mardel, Aslan. and much more later, Khal, Nyao, and Anj and all other WTFR's who went to the booth to join and help with the promotions for buying goods.

Of Course. Ana of LAG joined us as well and made some pics during our roaming mode in the event area which was presented by Globe Broadband, PSICOM, Alaska Milk, HeroTV and, very intriguingly, ABS-CBN (very ironic that Globe and ABS-CBN joined forces again after Halalan 2007)

The Individual Cosplay competition was the moment of the day as many people were lined up and cheered for their cosplay idols and awed at the most delicate and intricate costumes. For the 2nd time, I was made J's videographer apprentice. So to those I made angry because I was in the front.. I am really really very sorry! I am just only making some good angles. hehe. but Again I'm really sorry..

Anyhow. After the tiring Cosplay Competition which was joined by 116 magnificent cosplayers (I also saw a Francisco School Alumnus doing Cosplay as well). I donned the costume that Jemire wore. the Sasquatch costume. And definitely. with much admiration. I wore it even I felt so super sweaty and have to squat all the time. I may have a backpain. But it sure is really fun especially when Kuya Ryan, Twist and JC "killed" me. hehehehe :D

The night fell and also done. I, Twist and Laine headed out to the MRT to go to SM North. They headed for home while I waited for my Mom and my 2 sisters in the mall. After the event. I sent Text messages to all WTFR's in my cellphone and thanked them for my 2nd Toycon and looked forward for another year of Events with, of course, my new Kafams, the WTF Cosplayers.

Final Words and Acknowledgements

This Toycon marked the 1st year of my invasion on all anime events. And I am so glad that In a year. Everything changed. I now really believe that everything can really change in a short span of time.

In a year. I made new friends. Removed old foes, and marked another legacy to be filled up. I am very much happy that I will be joined by my new friends and become part of them no matter how good or bad things will come into my life.

Again, I say this another time.

Thank You, WTF!!!

Acknowledgments for this AfterCon: To The WTF Cosplayers, Kuya Ryan (or Kuya Bear), Ate Tel, Eloisa, Kuya Joel, Ate Ehm, Jelo, J, Jemire, Jake, JC, Desiree, Vec, Momo-chan, Taki, Mardel, Aslan, Khal, Nyao, and Anj and all other WTFR's, To the WHO Guys, To my bestfriend Carlo/Twist, To Shorty and to Ana of LAG for the pics in my Multiply, To the Organizers, Collectibles Unlimited, to Team Kyoudo headed by Sempai Sephiroth, to Sir JP Palma Gil, Kuya George Salire and Kuya Leo Afable of HeroTV and HeroTV Forums, To Loj/synth, To FART, and to all other cosplayers and eventgoers. Thank you very much! Domo Domo Arigatou!

This is KW Aftercon, The Insights Inside the Events

-HeAdIn'-OuT!-

No comments: