The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

12 June 2007

Two Days Left, Four Days to Go..

School's fast coming and another 10 months full of you know, hardships, difficulties, and yeah. dilemmas.

And what better way to start a new school year are Dilemmas..

A Dilemma which will test my ability to Judge and my ability to whip out things in a flash..

You may know that I have already 6 straight days of classes. Mondays to Saturdays. and that is really a damn thing to me..

I really wanted a really flexible schedule particularly on Fridays and Saturdays, because they are considered to be convention penultimates and convention days. particularly Saturday.

But. to no avail. It will be one of my heaviest semesters to be. maybe next to the expected heavy OJT on Summer 2008.

And that will test my ability to whip out things in a flash..

So my school starts on Thursday. and that starts my 10 days straight of leaving the house.. because of ToyCon..

And yeah. Toycon will be on Saturday and Sunday, and ABS-CBN, surprisingly, is one of the sponsors..which they will do for the first time since the two Hataw Hanep Hero conventions.


The AfterCon of the 6th Toycon will be on June 24, 2007

-HeAdIn'-OuT!-

No comments: