The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

27 May 2007

KW Personals: Resignation to Zen Otaku Honbu

Today marks a new chapter in the never ending saga of my life. I find it hard to do it. And I find it hard to think about it in any other way I can..

It's a rainy Sunday. and I never thought. that the rains that pour down in the metropolis signaled the start of a new dawn and a new beginning..

Let me share to you. My Announcement.,.

27 May 2007

To my Dear friends in Zen Otaku Honbu:

Almost 2 years ago, I was invited by my forumite friends in the old ABS-CBN Forum to join a new forum. This was because ABS-CBN Forums went down for some technical glitches. They invited me to join an invision-made board named Zen Anime HQ Boards.

I became one of the pioneers of the forums. alongside the Three main admins, Anime Kabayan, Kuya Jamibu and Tetsugaku-sha. I presented myself to become the moderator of the still-fledgling forum. They gave me the request and from thn on, I beame the most senior of all moderators in the forum. Even though I was young then (at 16). I took the job seriously and I became loyal to my superiors and set my example among members.

I never knew, that from the time being, Zen Otaku Honbu was Evolving. I became a part of that evolution. This evolution made me form a part of me and also, made me what I become today.

I initiated what could be the firsts for ZOH: I became the first to use non-traditional forms of advertising to entice more members. I initiated the goodwill meetings with other anime forums, I steered the EB's of ABS and, now, Zen Forumites, I made possible the first EB of an anime forum with a renowned Dubbing Director/Actor, I became the first to introduce ZOH in Anime Events, and I began the first broadcast of Zen Honbu Reports.

All these firsts that I have done should not only be credited to me. I should also give credit to the Administrators and my co-Moderators who really do their best to make all of these possible.

But, as what the wise people tell. All good and happy things must, and will, come to a gratifying and, sometimes, surprising end.

I never knew that this is the most difficult decision that I have done in my whole life. More than what I have done in my home, school, work, online or non-online things. I get the feeling that maybe, not all people will want to do this just because of indifferences. But aside from that reason alone, I have other plans.

I want to mature as an otaku. I want to explore new things beyond me. I also want to look at new opportunities and to look beyond what is like behind ZOH.

I am now telling to you, that, Starting the 2nd of June, 2007, I shall now bid goodbye to my home for the past 2 years. I am officially resigning as a senior moderator and will leave the 161-member strong Zen Otaku Honbu. I shall rededicate my life, love and work to a new family, for which I am not at liberty to tell you now.

I know that some or all of you maybe surprised or may not acccept my decision. But I have carefully decided and thought over my decision. I consulted my inner thoughts and my ability to discern things. Moreover, it is me who will only step out of the door of the forum. I do not wish for more people to step out also and join me in my chosen endeavour. I need not a defection. My resignation is enough already.

I thank all of those who were with me for the past 2 years of my stay in ZOH. To the administrators, Anime Kabayan, Kuya Jamibu and Tetsugaku-sha, for giving me guidance, advice and wisdom. For being there to aid me. and for giving me the privilege to become loyal to you. You are, definitely, the right persons to magnify the ideals of Zen Otaku Honbu.

To my Former co-Senior Moderators, Genjo Sanzo and Soulassassin547. Thank you for assisting me in my job. And for being one with me in all of what I have done. Thank you for all the help. It was, really, a grateful experience.

To my Junior Moderators, especially to my own trusted Junior Mod to which I trained to become the rightful heir of me. Pinoy Big Narutonian. Thanks because I was there to guide you and clear you up of all the wrongdoings the members made. I really wanted to show you more. But, really, It is now time to bid farewell.

To the senior and junior members, newbies and other stakeholders of the the ZOH Forums. Remember that I left behind a legacy to own you all. I left but I do not wish to end it in here. I may be ambivalent. But I have my legacy rushing to the forum. My deeds (as a moderator) will definitely haunt whatever you do evil (to the forum). So, I wish I do not see anymore of that.

And, to the one person I shown my views and secrets with, to the one person who really is my partner, to my Loyal Friend Synth. I'm really really sorry. But I really really have to do this. I found a new family. I have found my real bestfriend. But I am so very thankful thatI met you and shared my thoughts and given me valuable information. I hope you never stop doing this to me, even as though we are now parting our ways. And remember that I need not a defection. Do not follow me anymore. I will move along with my new bestfriend and my new family. But, I say, Thanks for all of what have you done for me.

Let my resignation be the First and Last one to happen In ZOH. I don't want some other members/mods to follow me. I did this because I have a purpose. But to advise everybody. If you think you have a new home to set foot unto. Think twice before you enter. I already did that, and that's why I'm leaving. To mark a new legacy to be filled up.

To cap off all these things that I have said and written. I leave with no anger, and I leave with full of memories. I leave with my principle intact, and I leave with an impression that Zen Otaku Honbu is really a place where the best minds gather for the best Ideas in the Philippine Anime Scene.

May Zen Otaku Honbu be a pillar in promoting awareness and in setting the trend in the advocacy in Philippine (specifically, Filipino-Dubbed) Anime.

Thank you and Goodbye.

Domo Arigatou, Sayonara desu


-KiRa-YaMaTo-
Former Senior Moderator, Zen Otaku Honbu

PS> I shall rightfully give the Zen Otaku Honbu event tarp to Synth, I will give it to him on the next event which is the 6th Philippine ToyCon on June.

I leave this to the people who will think of my reason of my resignation, But I already said it all, and I prefer to keep mum on the real thing of my resignation except to my real and trusted friends.

-HeAdIn'-OuT!-

No comments: