The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

11 May 2007

KW Personals: Life Change

And yeah, Month after our anniversary, some life changing events went on..

1. The ABS-CBN April Coup> This you gotta hear, 47 percent versus the 35 percent of all other competitors, nationwide!

2. Return to MMORPG- yeah, thanks to Twist, I returned on playing MMORPG's, and The latest addiction of me,. Flyff.

3. Babaye Fafi Arjay, Anje and Chris Unggkey - I know this won't be the last time we'll meet. hehe. Im just here, your Loyal Kapamilya on the Go!

4. Anje and Twist's April Celebration (which was, incidentally, the WTF EB at Megamall) - Yeah, KW was there to cover, and KW was glad to be at the frontlines. and giving you my account.

5. 3/4ths left - I was disheartened when I never went to Egames Dom1nation last 28th, ergo, 3/4ths left of my life and I'm off.

6. Summer Stupor - Being in charge of the household made me more nuts than good.

7.Limitless Opportunities - I am wishing that no such stupidity will enter my mind once a person who carries me up..

8. Time Flies - It's really fast, 7 months to go, I'm 19. and all worn out.

9. Halalan 2007- I will only watch the ABS coverage, GMA will do it no good.

There are some of the life changing moments in my life, There are more, and I'd be glad to post it in here in Personal Space.

-HeAdIn'-OuT!-

No comments: