The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

20 May 2007

KW Personals: Field of Hope

No no no.. it's not the Rie Tanaka song that is also part of the GSD Soundtrack. I'm using the title of the song because of some events that happened...

I won't budge in any more. I am completely fed up with the words stuck on my head. They may be there to go to the event. but please. No more "Mr. Nice Person look" to me..

I left them early, I really left them without knowing my plan..They may look ordinary, But from the guise of their faces. they look bothered. They look bothered because I bothered them, and that,,yeah, bothers me too,, They never knew that from the time I packed my bag..I've already left them.

Before, I always go home with them.. especially with one of my trusted associates. But now. this has changed. This definitely changed..

And I never knew. from the time being..I have found new friends. I have found my true and real calling.. I have found myself in the midst of my new life,. my new hope..

A newfound chapter in what I call, the Never-ending Saga of my Life...

And that's only the start...


Next post will be the complete report of Mangaholixx Manga Mania 2007.

-HeAdIn'-OuT!-

No comments: