The Multiplied Life of -KiRa-YaMaTo-

If you want to know more about me. visit My Multiplied Life, visit http://knightkira.multiply.com

02 December 2006

December Birthday Special 1 - A week to go

Good evening to you all and have a blessed Christmas.
This month. Kira's World will be celebrating, of course, My birthday, he he he. Kidding aside, Yeah, it's December and It's my birthmonth. And what better way to celebrate it is a string of posts for the whole month of December.
You heard it right. whole month of December folks. Included in the blogstring is my Friendster blog which I hope to update it at least everyday. I am also hoping that this Blog will be updated so as to keep you posted on the Latest in the world of Anime
And speaking of Latest. As my previous post as have said 25 days ago. We are a proud partner of MagtibayAnime-ZenHonbu Otaku's Verdict 2006, Our blog will be in the front of the polls taking every nominee into consideration and analyzing the upcoming results and the fearless Kira's World Yearender 2006.
The yearender will be one what you may not expect. Do think that the blog has already matured over a year and a half of handling serious issues especially on the plight of ABS-CBN this year. We will also tackle the conventions Kira's World has already attended and covered like Toycon 006, Ozine Fest 2006 , Hataw Hanep Hero 2006 and the upcoming AME Matsuri 2006 this coming 09 Dec.
On overall, Apart from my hectic duties on the schoolpaper and the guil, I will try my best to update the Blogger and Friendster versions of the blog almost every single day. Do check out my Friendster blog because it is more centered on my personal side on every issue I handle. Also my feelings and my life in general.
So. from me here, -HeAdIn'-OuT!-
NEXT POST> GSD on HeroTV and ABS-CBN sidelights

No comments: